Saturday, May 12, 2007

Virginia Tech

Right...

Here we go again...

Another "Virginia Tech Shootout was a Pointless, Random Act of Violence which should never have happened" blog post...

A couple of million others exist, but that ain't stopping me...
I want my share of the glory...
I'm just commercializing on it...
Maybe someone will google for info about the story and my name will pop up...
Maybe more people will start reading my blog...
Whatever, I don't really care...

If a few million can glorify themselves and tell everyone how pure and beautiful their thoughts are just by writing about random acts of senseless violence, why can't I ?

If a few million can say that expressing solidarity for a bunch of dead people who didn't even mean shit to them makes them morally superior, then I want to be morally superior...

I really don't want to stand against the crowd...

I want everyone to know, that even though I may be a wife beater, I have a heart, and that it reaches out for all those dead people...

I want everyone to know, that even though I have never really 'lost' someone, I can 'feel' for them and that I sympathize with them...

That sympathy also shows that I have finer feelings and that I am a beautiful individual...

I even made a card to show I care...

And, I posted online...

That's good, isn't it ?

I think it is...

Possibly, I will be rewarded in heaven for this...

Ooh...
Look, a social networking website...

I made a community that expresses condolences and prays for the well being of the dead people's souls...
Aren't I clever ?

Bloody useless pieces of shit...

I hate the world...

In case, the post hurt anyone's feelings and shit, I'm glad it did...

I really hate the world...

No comments: