Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bak in Hell n takin Over

here's my 2nd abt me, d current one at d time of going 2 print...........

Bak in Hell n takin Over
Like i said,
Watch out people,
I'm back,
Darker n more twisted than ever,
Lucifer, u cant run pal,
Satan's mild compared to me,
I got pushed too far,
Alone in here, inside my head,
Was left alone for too long
All that darkness inside me,
Boiling, fermenting, mutating
Becoming something i never wanted 2b
Too late now, i'm outta control
On a rampage, burning up....
An empty mind is d devils workshop,
But he got scared when he saw mine
Coz he saw something,
That even he couldn't handle.......
I've had enough of this shit,
Held back for too long,
Left alone, seething in the darkness,
Something had 2 give,.........
n collapse it did,
no more sitting still,
I aint gonna take ne more of this
coz i'm back,
darker, sadistic n twisted as ever,
U cant stop me now,
No one can
I didnt want it 2 be this way,
But I was alone 2 long,
Nothing to do but seeth n ferment,
Mutating from frustration into something else
Run all u want
Satan, be afraid,
There's a new devil in town
Coz once again,
I'm back at the Gates Of Hell
And this time,
I'M TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: