Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gates Of Hell

Hey people, here's my 1st abt me......... plz post ur comments abt this n d previous posts

Gates Of Hell

I've had more than i can take

Stretched to the breakin point

Been messed about with too much

Dunno how much longer i'll last

Enough of this nonsene

I cant take it anymore

Got a problem wid me?

Tell it to my face

Or else shut up n shove it

I aint gonna take any more nonsense

Coz i cant last much longer this way

So people,here it is straight n hard

Love me or Hate me, do what you want

Just tell it to my face

Don't try n mess around

Behind my back

Coz i ain't gonna stand that nemore

Like it, don't like it?

I dont care a whit......

No more nonsense, no more bullshit

No more crazy mind game.....

Its too much for me to handle

Turning me to a darker place

A door that I've kept shut for ages

A dark n twisted place,

A place that makes me something i don't wanna be

Every time i feel the door shaking

I feel afraid

Coz I've been there before

Don't wanna go back again

I've worked to hard to keep it shut

Now it threatens to break open again

Please people, no more of this....

I can't handle it much longer

I'm being forced to get tough

Coz,

Enough is Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: