Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Next Abt Me

hey people, here's my latest abt me
Walking away, Leavin it all behind.......

With each new day comes a feeling,
a mixture of joy and sadness both,
For each morning,
i am one step closer,
to leaving it all behind,
All that i've known my entire life.
Everything that is familiar to me,
All that is near and dear,
as well as the problems n mistakes,
the foolishness and heartbreaks,
But then i wonder,
can i really leave it all behind?
For while i may be leaving behind,
those people that i know and love,
the ones who have cared about me,
and the ones who haven't,
can i really leave behind all those emotions?
Those feelings of joy and elation,
those feelings of despair& heartache
For deep down i know,
I will always carry with me,
These memories, every single one,
The times i've laughed,
and the times i've cried,
For these memories will always be, firmly engraved in my mind n heart.
I have just 1 last desire,
to set things straight,
to clean up the mess thats been made
I cant do it alone though,
I've tried to do it, and failed....
But try again i will, i must
For there is no other way,
In such things, i stand alone,
Trying to break down this wall,
Battering at it to no avail,
Knowing full well,
That its useless,
That it will not fall,
But then, try i must...
For even if it doesnt fall,
At least i have tried,
I have given it my best,
People say its not worth it,
That its never gonna happen,
But then, I have nothing to lose
And if i'd kept listening,
To people telling me,
that somethings never gonna happen,
I wouldn't be here now,
I wouldn't be going away either.
For the future brings new opportunities,
New dreams and chances,
New hopes, wild hopes......
But quite real nonetheless
But then again, there are somethings
I dont wanna leave behind,
at least not unfinished,
I wanna set things right,
Make amends, clear it all up,
I can't do it alone though,
Help me if u can,
Either way, i have chosen my path
And it is a path i must follow,
Tis better to live a life knowing full well wat has happened,
Its easier to live with failure,
than to spend one's life pondering,
What could have happened...........
I have done various things till now,
But i have always tried,
To live life with no regrets,
And thats what i'm gonna keep doing,
And this, is something
I've simply gotta do
besides,
I'VE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!

No comments: