Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New random Conversation

Karan: hi
ЂЄ ώΘ®ð Father: Ah, the sweet sounds of net mayhem. :D
ЂЄ: morning
Karan: whats up?
ЂЄ: nothing, college submission, already late, checking mail, waiting for mom so she can tell me if I have to make own breakfast... bored
Karan: lol
ЂЄ: how did Obama win party go?
Karan: no party
jus happy
ЂЄ: demn!
Karan: ?
ЂЄ: just
what up with ye? how is all?
Karan: well, there probably were parties in the bars, but i didnt go
all's good
u?
ЂЄ: yes okay, I feel like banging my head against something, I feel like a prick :D
Karan: lol
why so?
ЂЄ: I don't know, but that was amazing wordplay... :P
Karan: meh
ЂЄ: you're just jealous, don't you ever get that feeling "I will destroy anyone who crosses my path because they woke me up in the morning"
or something akin to that
?
Karan: so many fucking times
ЂЄ: ah good
Sent at 12:45 AM on Thursday
Karan: not reallyh
ЂЄ: okay
you should, it is a very heartening feeling
Karan: nah
not a part of me i like
ЂЄ: if you think so
Karan: mhm
Sent at 12:51 AM on Thursday
Karan: temme some good english movies na
ЂЄ: salleyan, english land mein reh ke... :P um 3:10 to Yuma, Be Kind Rewind
Karan: lol
ne others?
preferably newer ones
ЂЄ: Assassination of Jesse James
Karan: na
ЂЄ: speed racer
?
its awesome
Karan: that sucked
ЂЄ: dude! no! okay. um, eh, um, tropic thunder you know about
in bruges?
Karan: whats that?
ЂЄ: ah, brilliant movie, Colin Farrell
Karan: hows taken?
and know ne preferably comedy ones?
ЂЄ: taken? might be okay, In Bruges is humorous
Karan: k
ЂЄ: Taken was the miniseries, right?
Karan: dunno
ЂЄ: hokay, body of lies is not bad either
Karan: k
nuff for now i guess
ЂЄ: hokay
Karan: aur bol
ЂЄ: aur nothing
Karan: kay
Sent at 1:04 AM on Thursday
Karan: hows chicks?
ЂЄ: no chicks
although did have great chicken biryani
thats about it
Karan: mmmm
nice
ЂЄ: you betcher ass, and now, young Karan, I must be off, lunch and submission
Karan: lol
k
cya
Sent at 1:12 AM on Thursday
ЂЄ: that sounds like a mad sex fetish, if only I had a girlfriend who could read this... :P
night
Karan: lol
dude
i'm posting

No comments: