Friday, March 06, 2009

Pattern. Or maybe.

"I been so lonely, I been so lonely, I been so lonely I could die." - Elvis Presley

"People come to windows and they always stare at me,
Shaking their heads in sorrow,
Thinkin' who can that fool be?" - Johnny Bragg & Robert Riley with the Prisonaires.

"And I still haven't found what I'm looking for" - U2

"And when I get home to you,
I find the things that you do,
Will make me feel all right" - The Beatles

"I hope my pony, I hope my pony, I hope my pony knows the way back home" - Tom Waits

"You gotta hold on, hold on,
Yeah you gotta hold on,
Take my hand, I'm standing right here,
you gotta hold on" - Tom Waits

"The curious feeling swam through him that everything was beautiful there.
And it would always stay beautiful there." - Tom Waits

"Well maybe God himself is lost and needs help
Maybe God himself he needs all of our help
And he's lost upon the road to peace
And he's lost upon the road to peace
Out upon the road to peace." - Tom Waits

"T'ain't no sin to take off your skin
And dance around in your bones" - Tom Waits

"All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free." - The Beatles

"And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken" - Bob Dylan

'I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."' - Bob Dylan

"All the people we used to know
They're an illusion to me now.
Some are mathematicians
Some are carpenter's wives." - Bob Dylan

"Do You Know We Are Being Led To
Slaughters By Placid Admirals
& That Fat Slow Generals Are Getting
Obscene On Young Blood
Do You Know We Are Ruled By T.V." - The Doors

"When the day is done
Down to earth then sinks the sun
Along with everything that was lost and won
When the day is done." - Nick Drake

"Time has told me
You're a rare rare find
A troubled cure
For a troubled mind.

And time has told me
Not to ask for more
Someday our ocean
Will find its shore." - Nick Drake

"Clothes of sand have covered yor face
Given you meaning but taken my place
So make your way on down to the sea
Something has taken you so far from me." - Nick Drake

"I know you
I care too
I see through
All of the pictures that you keep on the wall
All of the people that will come to the ball
But hear me calling
Wont you give me
A free ride." - Nick Drake

"Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone? 
Open your heart, Im coming home." - Pink Floyd

"I've got a bike 
You can ride it if you like " - Syd Barrett

"I've got wild staring eyes
And I've got a strong urge to fly, but I got nowhere to fly to" - Pink Floyd

"What'd you ever say today when you're in the milky way 

Oh tell me please 
If I met you - I told you what to do 
Seems a while 
Since I could smile the way you do... 

How many times, if I try, if I may, 
When you're in the milky way 

Half of your time -beside me only atmosphere 
Since I could smile the way you do... 

What can anyone mean to you 
Standing in the milky way 

Take life easy 
Why so empty...? 
I told you - I can tell you 
What to do - when I hold you 
And I tell you "I love you" 
I feel that I'm way you do... 

Give a grasp of life today 
When you're in the milky way 
Oh, try to please! Knock on wood of the trees 
Glad you, mold you, mold you and hold you 
Means five miles 
And everyway for you..." - Syd Barrett

"'Cause we're the fishes and all we do 
the move about is all we do 
well, oh baby, my hairs on end about you..." - Syd Barrett

"I'm not like everybody else, I'm not like everybody else,
And I don't want to live my life like everybody else,
And I don't want to live my life like everybody else" - The Kinks

"I just came, to chase the blues away" - Tim Buckley

"There is a child sleeping near his twin
The pictures go wild in a rush of wind
That dark angel he is shuffling in
Watching over them with his black feather wings unfurled

The love you lost with her skin so fair
Is free with the wind in her butterscotch hair
Her green eyes blew goodbyes
With her head in her hands
and your kiss on the lips of another
Dream Brother, with your tears scattered round the world.

Don't be like the one who made me so old
Don't be like the one who left behind his name
'Cause they're waiting for you like I waited for mine
And nobody ever came...

I feel afraid and I call your name
I love your voice and your dance insane
I hear your words and I know your pain
Your head in your hands and her kiss on the lips of another
Your eyes to the ground
and the world spinning round forever
Asleep in the sand with the ocean washing over..." - Jeff Buckley

"I see a bad moon rising" - Creedence Clearwater Revival

"I have no work to do, so I posted random lyrics on my blog page. I hope to study after this" - Vishad Sharma

No comments: