Monday, January 28, 2008

I dont know what to say................

I don't know that to say
Theres something different about me i feel
And yet i feel as though its still the same.
Can't quite put my finger on it.
Things are going so friggin well.
Life truly is beautiful.
And yet, its as twisted n messed up as it is beautiful.
There's this loneliness inside me,
Thats eating me up from the inside.
Don't know how bad it can get,
Or even how it can get any worse.
Its so goddamn bad already;
And yet day by day it gets worse.
And yet, things look so friggin bright on one side,
Goddamn it, i'm truly insane arent i.
I cant take this stuff anymore.
I need to fix this fast,
before i go over the edge.
Hell, i already am over the edge.
Geez, someone please, help me, what do i do now?
'And to top it all of, this post sucks too.......
Fuck. All this really sucks.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
ah well. screw it, screwed neways, nvm.

No comments: