Monday, December 29, 2008

This is The End... :P

Yes. Boredom spurs all. Anyway, I'm bored of thinking about the same people and the same things. I'm thinking I'll think about something else. Think, I tell myself. I try. I don't succeed. Don't think, and I eliminate myself. This was supposed to be a funny post. I can't turn it into one. You can. Laugh. Now.


Fine. Don't. I'm blogging so much now, it always happens when I start reading other people's blogs. Mine seems so empty. Empty, emptify. :P

On the other hand, there are so many insanely hilarious things around me which I can notice, but never write about. Like the seriously awesome stuff you see everyday. "Shrikanth Kamunication Home" and that theatre that shows those Mithun movies with the shows listed at "9 baje PM" and "11 baje AM". Well, actually you don't see all of it. Which is your sad loss. :P

Re-cess-sun. It's a pain. No pain no gain. No gain means re-cess-sun. Shit, such a we-see-us cycle.

I'm going to kill myself if I make another punny joke.

*kills self*

No comments: