Saturday, July 05, 2008

Tag

They tagged me. I don't know why. I didn't even know what tagging is. I thought I would be weighed or measured and then something would be stucked on me, but it didn't happen. I was disappointed. I made a really bad pun reference-y (supposed) joke thing about it as well.

These are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.



I was tagged by Isha. I don't know how to link. I'm pathetic at online stuff, most of the time.




6 Unspectacular Quirks:

1. I dislike if one can call it that, uneven stuff. When I see a wall which has some sort of ungainly protrusion, or something, I want to smoothen it out and make everything even. Seamless. So at times, I break stuff because it seems uneven. At times, I just keep running my fingers over the uneven surface thinking that it will turn even, somehow. Maybe I'm some sort of weird Communist by nature. Maybe.

2. I like pushing buttons. I like chewing buttons. I like buttons. I used to listen to a Pussycat Dolls song which went by the name of "Buttons" because it had the word buttons in it. I like buttons. Buttons buttons buttons.

3. I like the Chinese. I like talking about the Chinese. I like saying Chinese for no reason at all. I often do so in the middle of conversations.

4. I hate normal conversations. I like to say stuff like "chinese" in the middle of them. I hate people who talk and talk and talk unless the people are me. I am also a hypocrite, but I know all about that already.

5. I hate talking about me. Its irritating.

6. I hate compliments with regard to myself. I hate them. I also am very suspicious of compliments.



So there. That was a tag. You're entertained, aren't you? Good. You should be.
I have to tag people. But I won't. I hate people. Unless they are people I like. So there.

Karan likes Lamb of God. I am scandalized.

Chinese.

2 comments:

Hyperactive maniac said...

haha....
chinese!

Anonymous said...

do you mean PRC chinese or ROC chinese??? coz they both call themselves chinese, and get pissed if you mix them up. Seriously. And i don't really fancy shrimpy going thru the worst forms of chinese torture. And by that of course, i mean having to travel to beijing and just breathe in the lovely smoggy air, or eat the "rat and chicken same" fried rice "be a man hippie boy". Just a thought