Sunday, August 12, 2007

My current abt me. Enjoy!!!!!


Losing my Head, Its 2 much 2 take!!!!!!!!!!!
Losing my head,
Losing my heart.
Think i left them both back home.
For each nite i feel a deep pain,
An aching, a longing,
where my heart used 2 be.
Memories running thru my brain.
Images and sounds,
Thoughts and words
Feelings and emotions
Overwhelming me.
Creating a desire,
For something i left far behind me.
It tore me apart to leave,
It still tears me to have done so
I did it coz it had 2 b done.
But that does not make it any easier
For that was indeed a hard step
One i may have not been suited to take
It is at times like these,
That such feelings and emotions
Such close relationships n feelings,
Can become a burden,
Painful and heavy,
Tis at times like these, that i feel
That i was better off alone
For then perhaps,
I wouldnt have to feel,
Such a great pain in my heart,
Or rather, where it once was
For i seem to have left it back home.
But then i realize,
The moments that i have gotten,
The pure joy and companionship,
That those relationships provided
Are worth all the gold in the world.
This pain and heartache,
Is but a small price to pay
For having had the sheer luck
Of having found people such as these.
But all i ask is this,
Help me plz, coz this heartache is pretty bad.
This longing for all that i've left behind,
So much of it my own,
And some of it not,
Which i need so badly.
It is that which keeps me going
For deep down within me,
I know, that i shall return
To all that i have left behind
For there is still unfinished business
Work to be done,
I have to do some things,
Make certain things mine.
Take back what i lost,
Especially my heart,
for i need it back
Before i can call it a day.
And so i must push on
Through this longing, for each new day
Brings me one step closer 2 destiny
One step closer to where i hafta be
Struggling 2 cope wid it,
But pushing on nonetheless,
For at the end of the tunnel lies hope
Hope for all that i have dreamed of
All that i have wanted.
And so labour on i must,
For i've lost my heart and my mind.
Think i left them back home somewhere.

No comments: